Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Would you still need me, would you still feed me, when I'm 64

Yes we still feed the monster 64 years later don't we. We still feed the beast that devours the love from the earth with war and death and hate. We still subscribe to the game the genocidal maniacs who run this world are playing with our lives and with the lives of all those people who died in that blink of an eye 64 years ago today




I come and stand at every door
But no one hears my silent dread
I knock and yet remain unseen
For I am dead, for I am dead
I'm only seven although I've died
In hiroshima long ago
I'm seven now as I was then
When children die they do not grow
My hair was scorched by swirling flame
My eyes grew dim, my eyes grew blind
Death came and turned my bones to dust
And that was scattered by the wind
I need no fruit, I need no rice
I need no sweet, nor even bread
I ask for nothing for myself
For I am dead, for I am dead
All that I ask is that for peace
You fight today, you fight today
So that the children of this world
May live and grow, and laugh and play

by Nazım Hikmet



64 Years on from Hiroshima today, and we haven't learned anything. We still elect maniacs who create war rather than peace. Imagine you were there that day, just imagine the horror of being a civilian going about your day with your family. If you find that hard I dare say there is a reason you cannot comprehend so watch this and see if it helps



As I said I can understand in part why you could not comprehend this. How could you? It is too horrific

How could your predecessors have had a notion of the horror when their only perception of the reality of this bomb was sanitized into a 1951 public information film that made them believe to duck and cover was all that you needed, and once the flash was gone you just go about your day



The Diddle DUM DUM is ironic in retrospect.


Now if only the Japanese had seen this 6 years earlier they might not have been incinerated where they stood. Do you see how the media, in full knowledge of the devastation that occured 6 years earlier brainwashed everyone to think nothing of the acts committed against hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians. How this kind of brainwashing is what causes the mind controlled population to justify war and genocide as a good thing if they think their cause is just. They do not see the reality so they pretend it doesn't matter.

Well I looked at another source of brainwashing while researching this. I looked up the Wikipedia entry and found one startling piece of brainwashing in the first couple of paragraphs.

"These are to date the only attacks with nuclear weapons in the history of warfare." - (attributing this statistic to Hakim, Joy (1995). A History of Us: War, Peace and all that Jazz. New York: Oxford University Press)

The author of this book and this Wiki entry seems to want you all to remain unaware of the fact that America has used "Depleted Uranium" bombs in the Gulf War, in Bosnia, in Afghanistan, and in Iraq. Many countries have used DU tipped amunition since the 1970s as an armour piercing measure but bombs containing DU in most peoples' minds constitutes nuclear weapons. Notice how the bombs in Baghdad formed mushroom clouds


The devastation left behind has poisoned the land for millenia and caused horrific birth defects only before seen after the Chernobyl nuclear reactor melted down in Belarus. If you have the stomach take a look for this is what is done in our name and we allow it to continue, brushing it off because we don't have to see so far away.


It isn't only those faceless and nameless foreigners that suffer, because your own servicemen have also a higher rate of birth defects now too. You see the people who start these wars don't care about you and I. All they care about is their profit and their power and their long term agenda. They have been doing it for thousands of years. Financing both sides of a conflict to make a profit and pick up the spoils at the end. Throw in some depopulation as a bonus and gain more control. History has been repeating itself over and over again and the same families are handing on the baton and repeating the process at our expense

When are you all going to say NO MORE. I WILL NOT COMPLY !

If we don't do it this time it will be the last time. This is the largest and most corrupt criminal takeover the world has ever seen. It has plans for genocidal depopulation of between 4 and 5 billion to create a world population maintained below 2 billion and they will have the power to maintain that level by whatever means they deem neccessary. Depopulation will be achieved through famine, disease, and if needs be war including the use of nuclear bombs in a final World War III in central Asia

Do you want this to happen again. I don't. So why don't you join me and fight to stop the madness happening again







No comments:

Post a Comment